My Favourite Winter Activity

My favourite winter activity is Sledding, for a ton of good reasons. My first reason is, it’s something fun you can do with your friends. Every winter, I always try to go Sledding with all of my friends, my sister and my cousins. We always end up having an awesome time, and always end up having a good laugh. Then we can walk back to my house, and continue to do fun activities. My second reason is, the way to go sledding is super close to my house, It is just down the road and through the park and baseball diamonds. This makes sledding more simpler because I don’t have to get driven there. I can also go sledding whenever I want, with out having to ask. My third reason is, I have a TON of hilarious memories that have taken place there, like the time I whacked the back of my neck on a tree. Or the time my four friends and I attempted to go on a sled together, and we all completely flew in the air, I laughed so hard that day. These are my reasons why I love sledding and it is my favourite winter activity.

6 thoughts on “My Favourite Winter Activity”

1. I like to go sledding too. One time I went down my grandparent’s hill onto the frozen lake and fell partway through.

2. I love sledding so much, but I find it gets tiring quickly. Going sledding with my sister is really fun, and I agree it gets really funny.

1. I agree that sledding does take up a lot of energy, especially when you have to walk back up the hill. I enjoy going sledding with my sister too.

3. I like sledding too. I remember when my dad took me and my sisters sledding in Winchester it was so much fun.